CCWG WorkPlan 2011&2012
GPCA - CAMPAIGNS & CANDIDATES WORKING GROUP (CCWG) 2011 / 2012 WORK PLAN AND BUDGET PROPOSAL(S)
GPCA Bylaws Section 8-2.1 provides that the Campaigns and Candidates Working Group is charged with facilitating the electoral work of the party -- including: (a) Educating Green Party members about GPCA electoral strategy; (b) Identifying key political campaigns in which Green Party activists can play a pivotal role; (c) Identifying registered Greens who would make credible candidates; (d) Promoting and facilitating effective regional strategies for winning campaigns; (e) Training Green Party activists in methods of waging political campaigns; and (f) Facilitating fundraising operations for GPCA-endorsed electoral campaigns.
BUDGET LINES AS OF JANUARY 2011
Voter Database Project $1500 ALLOCATED - CONFIRM WITH TREASURER!
Campaign Support Fund $200.00 Candidate Training Sessions $750.00 (not used 2010) Administrative (mtng copies) $200.00 (not used 2010)
2011 MONTHLY WORK PLAN CALENDAR
- CCWG will continue to meet via teleconference every 2nd Wednesday of the month.
- CCWG will continue to discuss ongoing issues relating to our mandate via email.
- review and vote on using remaining Voter Database Project budget line for
Marnie Glickman’s Green2012 Proposal.
- review and ask IT to update CCWG webpage.
- continue to liason with other working groups, committees, and counties in creating the
GPCA Strategic Action Plan.
- Continue search and confirmation of candidate for Special Election
- Confirm intentions of potential candidates who contacted us
- Confirm registration for partisan offices, DEADLINE to Register Green is March 8