The Most Stable, Least Changed, a.k.a. Master Information about GPCA IT People and our Work:
- MINUTES of the GPCA-ITWG: Working Group Meetings
- For the current (and any past and future draft) project plans for any of the work categories below, see http://files.cagreens.org/itwg-plans (the master site for such plans, project names, project milestones, project tasks and worker time logs-per-task).
- For the current GPCA IT Committee Members, see http://www.cagreens.org/committees/it
- For the current GPCA IT Work Process Protocols see http://www.cagreens.org/it-protocol
- For the current GPCA IT Work Co-Cos and Technical Work Volunteers see http://www.cagreens.org/it-people-active. Some of these names will appear in the lists below and on sub-pages of this IT Wiki category page tree. Their names on this site should be links to their resumé summaries also hosted on www.cagreens.org.
Content Management, Strategy and Tactics: (documents as works in progress)
- IT/Content Mgmt: Overview of GPCA Online Content: past, present, and 1+ desired future scenarios.
- IT/Content Mgmt/GPCA Online Content Management: Overview of Content Management Issues and Content Target Groups (e.g. for overall GPCA party content, GPCA site(s) content, content per committee and working group, content per server...) Jennifer Woodward
- IT/Content Mgmt/GPCA Online Content: (content for the state-wide party, content per county party, content per state or county or local campaign) Sanda Everette, Mike Feinstein, Tim Laidman, Jennifer Woodward
- IT/Content Use Cases: Of Online Content. Jennifer Woodward
- IT/Functional Design and Requirements Documentation Development: (FD&RDD) Just what should happen with and to what information stored where, data-entered how? Jennifer Woodward, Joel Sarch. Start with blue-sky ideas then refine them with what personal and office productivity and computer/web-based productivity tools are available to produce and manage them.
Technical Design and Development, Requirements and Specifications (documents as works in progress; see also any project plans for a sub-set of the same summary information here that is limited to that project and elaborated just for that project.)
- IT/Tech Design and Development Documentation: (TD&D) (documents as works in progress).
- IT/TD&D/Sample Web App Requirements: a Template to be cloned and reformatted per project. Joel Sarch, Jennifer Woodward
- IT/TD&D/CiviCRM Site Development: Master DB, Contact History, and Relationships History of all known GPCA Activists, Members, Voters (a compilation of all GPCA activists, members, supporters, voters parts of which can be interchanged [exported-imported] with user data on the official NationBuilder site) Jennifer Woodward and Drew Johnson
GPCA Servers as of 13.12.03: (documents as works in progress)
- IT/Servers: Overview of GPCA Servers in-use, desired; existing and expected server issues.
- IT/Servers/GPCA Server Management:
- IT/Servers/CAGreens D7 Server Backups: Thomas Leavitt (hosts server), Cameron Spitzer (hosts backup to server)
- IT/Servers/CAGreens NB Server Backups: Thomas Leavitt (hosts server), Rich Zitola
- IT/Servers/SGA Voting System: Jennifer Woodward
- IT/Servers/GPCA_D7 Test Site: Jennifer Woodward
- IT/Servers/GPCA_dotProjects: Jennifer Woodward
GPCA EMail Lists and Newletters: (documents as works in progress; for the state party, county parties, local parties, campaigns (past, present, future)
- IT/Email: Overview of GPCA Email lists and list services: past, present, and 1+ possible future scenarios.
GPCA Systems Administration: (documents as works in progress)
- IT/SysAdm: Overview of Systems Administration Issues, Processes and Procedures (past, present, future) for the GPCA state-wide, per county, per local party and per campaign; sites: desired and actual; databases: desired and actual. (Re: databases see also Content Mgmt above)
- IT/SysAdm/GPCA Database Management: Overview (includes plans to consolidate too many disparate db's sooner than later)
- IT/SysAdm/GPCA CMSes Management: Overview...
- IT/SysAdm/Pantheon Drupal7 Sites+DB Mgmt: database(s) for live, test, development, backup(s) sites
- IT/SysAdm/NationBuilder Sites+DB Mgmt: database(s) for live, test, development, backup(s) sites
- IT/SysAdm/Drupal7 Sites+DB Mgmt: database(s) for test, development, backup(s) sites
- IT/SysAdm/Joomla 3+ Sites+DB Mgmt: (if any) live, test, development, backup(s)
- IT/SysAdm/Wordpress 3+ Sites+DB Mgmt: (if any) for County and local parties, for campaigns. Live, test, development, backup(s).
- IT/SysAdm/MediaWiki Sites DB Mgmt: GPofCalWIki - Jennifer Woodward (no test or development wiki sites exist; no integration of a live, test, or development wiki site with an official or test GPCA site has yet been demonstrated.)
- IT/D&D/CiviCRM Sites+DB Mgmt: Design and Prototype Development of 1+ Civi Site(s), 0+ Civi integration(s) with any of the above CMSes (e.g. plans, prototypes...). Master-Users-DB Development (e.g. plans, prototypes...). Jennifer Woodward and Drew Johnson
GPCA CMSes: In Use, Planned, Ideals: (documents as works in progress)
- IT/CMSes: Overview of CMSes in use by the GPCA and California County Green Parties with web sites.
- IT/CMSes/GPCA CMS Website Management: IT/DrupalRoles and IT/Drupal Site Development
- IT/CMSes/GPofCalWiki Sites Mgmt: live, test, development, backup(s)
- IT/CMSes/Drupal7 Sites Mgmt: live, test, development, backup(s)
- IT/CMSes/Joomla 3+ Sites Mgmt: live, test, development, backup(s)
- IT/CMSes/Wordpress 3 + sites: live, test, development, backup(s). E.g. existing Calif. county and local sites; how to integrate these; how to integrate these with "better" CMSes (techniques, cost-benefit pros, cons).